Your Safety is our Top Priority: Our Response to COVID-19
Posted on Mar 16th, 2020
We are re-opening on Wednesday, June 17th and are excited to welcome you back in!
RESERVE YOUR TABLE
On behalf of our teams, I want to thank you for the loyalty and support you’ve shown us and other restaurants during these unprecedented times. As we get ready to open our doors again, the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and our community remain our highest priority. We’d like to share with you some of the steps we’re taking to make your dining experience safe and comfortable, while delivering the exceptional service and quality you’ve come to expect from us.
We’re honored to be such an integral part of this wonderful community and look forward to being here for you as you have been here for us. Whether that be through serving you in our dining room, delivering to your door or meeting you curbside for pickup. As always, we’re at your service!
What to expect when you dine with us:
In accordance with phase one requirements, we have made a number of changes to exceed Health Department guidelines for reopening. Our friendly staff is here to guide you towards the safest, most comfortable and welcoming experience possible, so please don’t hesitate to ask questions!
- Please bring a mask. Masks are mandatory statewide for everyone’s safety when not seated at their table (upon arrival, when getting up to use the restroom). If you forget yours, we will have them available at the front desk.
- We encourage making a reservation in advance. With a limited dine-in capacity when reopening, booking your reservation as far in advance will help ensure your table and minimize the number of people waiting for a table to accommodate physical distancing. RESERVE YOUR TABLE
- We’ve adjusted our hours of operation.
- We will be offering valet parking services. Our valets will be equipped with masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer. Or, we can happily direct you to self-park locations nearby.
- One of our staff will greet you at the door and answer any questions you may have.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests and staff.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks (but know that they’ll be smiling underneath them!)
- We’re seating IN the bar, just not AT the bar! You can still see your favorite bartender. Dining in the bar subject to reservations.
- It may feel a little more spacious. Tables will be arranged to ensure the recommended six feet or more of safe distancing between guests. Thankfully, our restaurant offers a large space!
- We will be providing single-use paper menus.
What we’re doing behind the scenes
addition to the changes you will notice, there are a number of steps we are
taking in the kitchen and throughout the restaurant to ensure your experience
is safe and exceptional.
- We are ensuring employees are healthy! Our employees who are concerned about their health or at elevated risk are encouraged to stay home, with no loss of benefits or employment status. Additionally, all employees are visually and verbally screened for symptoms at the start of each shift.
- We are making sure employees are educated! All employees are receiving mandatory training in how to prevent transmission as well as our specific COVID-19 protocols. All employees are maintaining a distance of at least six feet while working where possible, wearing masks (but know they’ll be smiling underneath them!), ensuring our already stringent cleaning and sanitizing practices are increased throughout the restaurant with a special emphasis on high traffic areas.
Still have a question? Please email info@TheMetropolitanGrill.com
Due to city-wide mandates, we are saddened to share that we are temporarily closing. If you wish to help those livelihoods directly impacted, now is the time. While you practice your ‘social distancing’, here are a few ways to support and allow us to continue serving you.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Dinner & Wine Delivered: Our fully prepared oven-ready meals are delivered fresh to your doorstep. Available 7 days a week. LEARN MORE
Third Party Delivery: Cooked meals delivered through CAVIAR
Gift Cards: Support our team by treating yourself or a friend to a future meal with us. SHOP
Your support means the world to us. We would not be here without every one of our incredible guests. We are here for you and cannot wait to welcome you back as soon as possible!
We are learning new information daily and will continue to share updates here and on Facebook Please know that your Health & Safety has and always will be our top priority.
DEAR VALUED GUESTS,
At Metropolitan Grill, the health and safety of our guests and team is paramount.
Please be assured that our teams are fully trained and committed to the strictest of sanitation guidelines. We have always taken these practices seriously but considering the current concerns around public safety we are increasing our cleaning protocols and safety precautions across the board to exceed Health Department standards.
In addition, we are asking any traveling team members to quarantine themselves from work as per CDC guidelines. For our non-traveling employees, we are closely monitoring their health and will be asked to stay home if they feel ill or experience any symptoms until released by their doctor.
The safety of our extended family; our guests and team have always been the highest importance to us. We will continue to closely monitor this situation through both local and national health organizations and our hearts go out to everyone currently affected by coronavirus.
Being here for our guests and community is our foremost commitment. Therefore, we have every intention of keeping our restaurant open. If you are able to dine in our restaurant – or with any of our fellow Seattle restaurants, we thank you! We invite you to come dine with us soon or enjoy our delivery services if preferred, such as our convenient box lunch program and 3rd party delivery through Caviar.
Thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you!
For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website